Data Aggregation * Operational Metric Development * Data Warehousing and Visualization Analytics
- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Is your organization struggling with creating robust data analytics surrounding its clinical trials? Are you developing the right strategic and operational metrics to garner the needed data to move your business forward? Are you considering employing a data warehousing strategy to aggregate data for better decision-making?
This comprehensive conference provides insight into developing clinical data analytics strategies and delves into the possibility of data warehousing to open up possibilities for aggregating data and generating better quality business intelligence across your organization’s clinical portfolio.
Join the conversation to hear insights on:
- Establish data standards across your organization
- Develop a robust data analytics strategy
- Learn key elements to a plug and play data warehousing strategy
- Track metrics across trials for comparisons against range of variables including geography, financials, outsourced vs. insourced trials
- Utilize data to automate your EDC and build your regulatory submissions