Adoption, Integration and Management Solutions to Maximize the Value of Investments
- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Pharmaceutical and biotech companies are increasingly looking to clinical trial management systems to help streamline their clinical development operations. While a CTMS can effectively manage and track the results of multiple ongoing trials with access to real-time project information through a centralized database, the challenges associated with implementing and managing a CTMS are significant given the complexity of the technology and broad range of information being collected and tracked.
Building on a successful three-year history, this program continues to serve as an excellent platform for industry discussion and collaboration among various CTMS stakeholders.
This program addresses the challenges of integrating CTMS systems both within the organization across various other clinical systems as well as with external systems. Don’t miss this opportunity to hear in-depth industry case studies and learn from the challenges and successes of other companies.
This conference continues to provide the only focused forum for discussion regarding CTMS systems.
Top Reasons to Attend:
- Understand the risks involved with co-developing a system with a CRO versus an established CTMS vendor
- Develop a growth plan as the company matures
- Analyze the changes made to ensure a smoother implementation for Sanofi Pasteur from the sanofi-aventis implementation
- Participate in a panel discussion on Millennium's customization of its CTMS in an outsourced model
Reduce total cost of ownership (TCO) of the system without compromising data quality
Click Below to Read More About CBI's European Event:
For more information or to register, please contact the Center for Business Intelligence toll free by phone at 1-800-817-8601 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.