Leverage Compliant, Multi-Channel Sampling Tactics
- Philadelphia, PA
Available for $298.00
Build forward-thinking and effective sampling strategies to increase product uptake while remaining compliant with regulations.
Sampling continues to be a vital tool for pharmaceutical marketing teams. As budgets tighten, manufacturers are examining ways to improve marketing performance which includes sample practices. Reduced sales forces and increased payer influence over provider behavior necessitates that manufacturers find innovative approaches to get samples into the hands of prescribers to continue building that important relationship.
Join us in March to discuss the latest in sample strategy and compliance including:
- Measuring ROI from different sampling methods
- Building integrated sales force automation tools for optimal sample management
- Leveraging technology to generate sample interest and fulfill provider needs
- Innovative approaches to incorporate mobile technology into sampling
- Current online sampling trends and the pharmaceutical marketing impact
- Updates on sample reporting and compliance issues including Prescription Drug Sample Transparency
For more information about this event or to submit an abstract, please contact Anthony Gulino at [email protected] or 339.298.2251.