Optimize a Specialized Distribution Network and Maximize the Value of Downstream Data and Innovative Channel Contracting
- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Available for $298.00
Gain critical insights along with a network of over 800 executives to date! This must-attend industry event examines the evolution of the trade channels, distribution service agreements and inventory management.
Trade Directors and Channel Strategists From:
Acorda Therapeutics * Amylin Pharmaceuticals * Bracco Diagnostics * Covidien * Depomed Inc. * Express Scripts * The FDA* Insys Therapeutics * Pfizer * Purdue Pharma * Walgreens
Elevated Content for Bio/Pharmaceutical Trade Professionals
- New channel structures and distribution models for specialty products
- Assess alternative distribution strategies for branded pharmaceuticals
- Improve negotiations and advance wholesaler agreements
- Execute winning data contracts with specialty pharmacy providers
- Link 852, 867 and other electronic Rx data
- Employ best practices around operational data agreements and scorecarding
- Leverage channel data for incentive compensation, comparison to other purchased data sets, accruals and returns good planning
- Gain downstream product/inventory visibility
Register early to take advantage of best pricing and to secure your seat at this event!