Optimize Your Product’s Payer Value Proposition, Strategic Outcomes-Based Agreements and Pricing Strategy
Available for $495.00
Pressures to reduce health costs without compromising safety and quality are leading stakeholders to explore alternative approaches to traditional pricing and reimbursement schemes. Within the shift from volume to value, private and public payers are encouraging increased use of value-based pricing agreements and are implementing stricter formulary placement linked to proof of cost savings.
Within this evolving healthcare environment, CBI’s Forum on Value-Based Contracting and Outcomes-Based Agreements for Bio/Pharmaceuticals focuses on payment reform, building a strong value proposition to achieve market access, strategies to improve contract negotiation and steps to develop a well-defined value metric for analysis.
Topics of Discussion Include:
- The impact of the ACA on alternative contracting
- Considerations for working with public and private ACOs
- Making critical decisions around essential health benefit coverage
- Value based benefit design
- Legal implications surrounding the negotiation of a contract
- Patient-centric approaches for improving adherence for a better outcome
PLUS! Attendees benefit from shared networking and content with our co-located event, Bio/Pharmaceutical Forum on Health Insurance Exchanges.