Assess Business Implications, Recalibrate Payer Strategy and Prepare for Exchange Implementation
- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Available for $495.00
Pharma Focus - Hear Critical Policy Updates to Prepare for a New Era of Managed Care
With the Supreme Court decision passed to uphold the Affordable Care Act, health insurance exchanges (HIX) are rapidly becoming a reality. States are quickly making decisions about if, how and when to implement these exchanges, considering essential health benefits and decisions around choosing a benchmark plan. In turn, health plans are adapting their coverage policies and bio/pharmaceutical manufacturers must prepare to adjust their payer strategies. Join your peers at the first meeting specifically tailored to the implications of the exchange marketplace for manufacturers! Discuss policies, examine business implications, share marketing strategies and understand the evolution of managed care as a result of healthcare reform.
This interactive forum covers :
- State perspectives on exchange development and choosing a benchmark plan
- Legal and compliance implications of state exchanges
- Cross-functional working groups within industry to navigate the exchange environment
- Interactions with policy makers to create product advantage
- Exploration of private and federal exchange models
PLUS! Attendees benefit from shared networking and content with our co-located event, Value-Based Contracting and Outcomes-Based Agreements for Bio/Pharmaceuticals.