Available for $495.00
The only forum of its kind to connect medical affairs professionals and KM experts…
The benefits of knowledge management can be seen across all departments and these efforts increase productivity exponentially. Through case studies and thought-provoking panels, discuss knowledge management from the first step to the end result and understand how to create a culture of knowledge within medical affairs.
2013 Highlights include:
- Updates on FDA’s new guidance on scientific exchange and requests for information
- How to organize and standardize big data in a KM system
- Effectively train communications, library services and MSLs
- Evaluate the role of social media channels with information sharing
- Navigate networks and intranets to optimize results
- Overcome security concerns with electronic documents
Plus! Enjoy enhanced networking opportunities with attendees from CBI’s 12th Annual Contact Centers Forum.