Optimize Processes to Improve TMF Completeness, Document Quality and Trial Efficiencies
- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
November 18-19, 2014 • Hyatt at the Bellevue • Philadelphia, PA
Join the Collaborative Effort to Improve TMF Processes & Optimize eTMF Systems
The benefits of an eTMF are numerous from higher TMF quality, streamlined trial efficiencies, greater cost savings, inspection readiness and compliance as well as the platform to derive analytics from troves of data. However, challenges in moving from paper to paperless TMFs are continuing to stall the progress.
The original meeting dedicated to the challenges posed by trial master files, CBI’s eTMF forum provides a unique platform for discussion-based interactions with peers to develop best practices for implementing, managing and utilizing the eTMF.
Attend this event to:
- Develop an eTMF inspection survival guide
- Join the conversation on eTMF interoperability and standards
- Underscore timeliness of document submission to the eTMF
- Employ risk-based methods to determine which documents require lengthy storage
- Apply QbD principles to the eTMF
- Pinpoint quality process bottlenecks and implement corrective actions
- Analyze transactional data housed in eTMF for proactive quality management