Achieve Manufacturing Excellence through Optimal Quality Practice
- San Juan
Available for $298.00
Industry’s Longest-Running and Most Comprehensive Event Dedicated to Validation Returns to Puerto Rico!
IVT’s 2nd Validation and cGMP Compliance Week is a three-day event and exhibition uniting quality, validation and regulatory representatives who present their experiences in validation and GMP compliance within three cutting edge tracks; Validation, Quality Systems and Aseptic Processing. This case-study driven event includes workshops on implementation strategies for these critical areas of manufacturing.
Conference HIGHLIGHTS INCLUDE:
- Implementing and maintaining a risk-based process validation practices
- Utilizing risk management strategies in validation and compliance practice
- Executing effective method, cleaning and computer validation
- Implementing a modern, robust quality systems approach
- Developing best practices for aseptic processing