Control Microbial Contamination in Products and Processes
- San Diego, California
Make sure to add IVT’s Microbiology Week to your calendar this year! Micro Week covers a wide arrange of topics such as the application of new and alternative rapid technology as well as the evolution of global regulations and contamination control. In addition, Micro Week also includes the latest updates on aseptic processing, cleaning validation and environmental monitoring.
- Explore new technological advances for rapid microbial contamination detection
- Identify and resolve misinterpretation of changes in global regulations
- Learn about the new regulations created after the New England Compounding Center Meningitis Outbreak
- Develop best practices for aseptic processing, cleaning validation and environmental monitoring
- Improve the technique of junior level/newly graduated microbiologists