Clarity on the Impact of Reform, Analysis of Changing GP Mechanisms and Strategies for Compliant Reporting to CMS
- Lake Buena Vista, FL
- If the conference has already taken place, how do I go about requesting credit?
- How long will it take to receive the certificate?
- What types of continuing education credit can I obtain from attending a CBI conference?
- If my organization/state is not listed can I still obtain credit for attending a CBI conference?
- How do I go about requesting credit for a conference I am attending?
- How will I know if my organization/state will accept these credits?
- How is credit calculated?
Contact [email protected] with the following: Conference Title, Date and Location; the type of credit you wish to receive and which portions of the conference you attended (i.e. Conference & Workshop, Conference Only or Workshop Only).
You will receive the certificate two weeks after request date.
Two types of credit may be available on a program-by-program basis. NASBA CPE credits and CLE credits
NASBA CPE: Most states require continuing professional education (CPE) for CPAs to maintain active licenses. NASBA's Regulatory Compliance Services division offers several programs that assist state boards and their licensees by determining high quality CPE providers. The National Registry of CPE Sponsors (Registry) lists organizations that provide high quality CPE in accordance with nationally recognized standards.
CBI offers CLE credits on a per conference, per state basis. For more information please inquire at [email protected].
Please contact CBI's Accreditation team at [email protected] to receive a certificate of attendance and a copy of the brochure to submit to your organization/state when applying for credit.
Please fill out the Attendance Confirmation Request Form provided on-site. Attach a business card to the form and submit it to a CBI representative after 1pm on the second day of the conference.
A list of states accepting the NASBA CPE can be found at the following link: http://www.nasba.org/nasbaweb.nsf/cpe