Innovative Solutions for Cost Control, Benefit Design and Drug Management
- Las Vegas, Nevada
Available for $495.00
Healthcare and pharmaceutical thought leaders come together to share best practices for managing specialty therapies.
Specialty pharmaceutical programs are specifically designed for patients facing complex, chronic illnesses. In most cases, these diseases require multiple treatments, infusions, injections and prescriptions. Plans need to have benefit programs in place to provide affordable benefits for members with these conditions as well as cost effective design strategies to manage these high cost products.
Join Excellus Health Plan, PriorityHealth, WellPoint, Inc., Highmark, RegenceRX, Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan, and more in January to share insights and collaborate on issues that include:
- Understanding cost and reimbursement at the population level in an ACO environment
- Enhance formulary management to overcome overcrowding of drug classes
- Identify ways to manage expensive site of care cost due to the 340B regulation
- Leverage biosimilars to lower cost and provide expanded treatment options
- Develop treatment pathways for prescribers to use cost effective medication
- Determine appropriate cost share that improves patient adherence based on co-pay costs