Balance Cost, Access and Quality for Complex Conditions
- Las Vegas, NV
Join us for CBI’s 14th Annual Specialty Therapies, the conference that brings together healthcare and pharmaceutical thought leaders to share best practices for managing specialty therapies!
ROBUST AGENDA PROVIDES OPPORTUNITY TO
TAILOR YOUR LEARNING EXPERIENCE
- Optimize Value-Based Contracting Strategy
- Improve Integration of the Medical and Pharmacy Benefits
- Analyze the Effect of Specialty Therapies on Alternative Payment Models
- Consider the Impact of PCSK9 Inhibitors
- Reduce Costs and Improve Quality through Implementing Clinical Pathways
- Ensure Access to High-Cost Specialty Drugs through Coupons and Co-Pays
- Analyze the Role of IDNs in Generating Specialty Data
- Orphan Drugs — The Reinvention of Specialty Pharmacy?
PLUS! 2 PRE-CONFERENCE WORKSHOPS: A. Optimize Site-of-Care as a Way to Lower Cost while Maintaining Quality B. Reduce Costs of Specialty Therapies through Biosimilars
Previous Attendee Acclaim:
The recent CBI conference provided some great industry insights. It was well attended; the conversations with the attendees stimulated by the conference topics were especially valuable.Senior Director, Payer Solutions, ION Solutions, AmerisourceBergen
Class act!Director of Specialty Pharmacy Programs, Blue Cross Blue Shield South Carolina
I found the program to be well-designed and stimulating,Executive Director, MidAtlantic Business Group on Health
well worth my time.
The specialty pharmacy arena is constantly evolving. Quality Conferences like CBI’s Specialty Therapies Forum for Payers allows payers and industry alike to hear from KOL’s andDirector, Clinical Pharmacy, Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee
prepare for the challenges that they are currently dealing
with or will be facing in the near future.
The conference provided a unique insight into the payer viewpoint and allowed attendees to observe complex discussions between interested parties.Manager of Specialty Clinical Services, Fairview Specialty Pharmacy