Optimize Your Distribution Network to Achieve Greater Commercial Success
- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
The specialty market continues to thrive as therapeutic areas such as oncology and hematology represent the fastest growing product types in the bio/pharmaceutical market. However, specialty products also bring with them unique challenges and opportunities compared to mass market products because of their unique and complex nature. This makes strategic planning to ensure access, use and reimbursement of the utmost importance One large component to product uptake and success is developing and managing the optimal make up of your distribution and dispensing channels. Specialty wholesale distributors, specialty pharmacies, group purchasing organizations and direct distribution plans all offer a variety of benefits. These groups can serve as barriers or partners to ensure access, use and reimbursement of your product.
The purpose of this conference is to discuss the key considerations impacting a strategic distribution plan that ensures a product is in the hands of the most likely forces that will guarantee pull through and therefore lock in sizable usage.
Topics being researched include:
- Key factors in the development of a distribution network ready for product launch
- Components to a distribution strategy that ensures success of REMS initiatives
- Commercial planning benefits realized through the analysis of specialty data
- The role of GPOs and HUBs in the specialty market
- Considerations for selecting a distribution model appropriate for orphan products
- Benefits and shortcomings of limited, hybrid and exclusive distribution networks
Plus! Benefit from shared networking time with the attendees of CBI’s 8th Annual Forum on Formulary and Reimbursement Strategies for Effective Product Planning