Mitigate Fraud and Abuse in an Active Enforcement Environment
- San Francisco, California
For nearly a decade, CBI’s Compliance Series has been widely recognized as the premier industry meeting place for senior-level life sciences executives to learn from their legal, regulatory and compliance peers.
The newest addition to the series occurred last fall, when more than a dozen CCOs and their team members convened in California to share best practices in all facets of compliance program management in the life sciences industry.
Join your West Coast and Midwest compliance counterparts once again to hear directly from regulators and enforcement agencies and gain targeted, peer-to-peer strategies on developing and maintaining comprehensive and effective compliance programs, including:
- Analysis of the most recent CIA
- Processes to collect, aggregate and report physician spend to meet state and Sunshine requirements
- Global anti-corruption strategies
- Case examples of compliance monitoring programs from both small and large companies
- and more!
Plus! Chief Compliance Officers are invited to participate in the exclusive CCO Summit on Monday, November 14
CLE Credits Available! (Pending Approval)