Utilize Observational, CER and Secondary Data to Support Product Value, Safety and Market Access
- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Available for $298.00
Maximize Real-World Evidence to Demonstrate Product Value, Safety and Effectiveness
Real-world data is quickly becoming a necessary component of evidence that the pharmaceutical industry must gather to demonstrate a products’ effectiveness, value and safety. Non-interventional real-world studies, such as observational studies or comparative effectiveness research (CER), as well as the analysis of secondary data can provide data with high external validity indicative of a products’ effectiveness. There are a variety of methods, whether prospective or retrospective, to collect, integrate and analyze real-world data for improved outcomes.
Network with colleagues as they examine the drivers of real-world data and learn how companies are responding. Topics include:
- Effective process design strategies to enhance real-world research
- Data mining and integration techniques to ensure the quality and validity of real-world evidence
- Strategic analysis plans for improved safety detection, coverage and reimbursement decisions
- Ensure transparency when demonstrating product value and safety using real-world evidence
Register Now and join colleagues from Allergan, AstraZeneca, Baxter Healthcare, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Eisai Inc., Endo Pharmaceuticals, Ethicon, Genentech, GlaxoSmithKline, Novartis, NSP Pharmaceuticals, Pfizer Inc, Sanofi, Shire, Teva, UCB and more at the only forum dedicated to Real-World Data Analytics and Outcomes!