Virtual Trials · Online Patient Recruitment · ePRO · Social Media and mHealth
- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Available for $298.00
Patient centricity is a major driving factor of clinical innovation. The way in which clinical trials are conducted is on the verge of a paradigm shift fueled by technological advancements and an increasingly proactive patient pool. Fueled by technological advancements and an increasingly proactive patient pool, the way in which clinical trials are conducted is on the verge of a paradigm shift. While many biopharmaceutical companies currently use direct-to-patient method for some clinical processes, such as online patient recruitment, there are growing opportunities to implement patient centric initiatives across the clinical trial model. Today, companies are looking to capture value by leveraging telemedicine, mHealth, ePatients and social media to increase efficiencies and reduce costs of clinical trials.
During this event, gain insights into clinical optimization solutions and hear from experts about the future of clinical innovation. Program highlights include:
- Pfizer Keynote session on Clinical Innovation – When, What and How?
- Hear from patients directly in an interactive patient panel
- Enhance clinical study planning and modeling through patient centric initiatives
- Optimize social media for added efficiency in clinical trials
- Utilize direct-to-patient channels for identifying, recruiting and retaining trial participants
- Develop strategies to improve clinical data and ePRO collection