Leverage Digital Networks while Ensuring Promotional Compliance
- Alexandria, VA
Available for $298.00
Your social media efforts cannot afford to wait for Guidance to be issued by OPDP!
There are numerous legal and compliance risk areas when communicating product information through social media channels as bio/pharmaceutical and medical device companies strive to comply with government regulations. The number of internet promotional pieces submitted to OPDP, as compared to traditional print submissions, continues to grow. In turn, so have the number of internet-related enforcement letters from OPDP. Companies are eager to use social media both internally and to reach and engage with patients and physicians, but struggle to define corporate policies, develop auditing and monitoring strategies and mitigate compliance risk.
In this interactive forum:
- Hear an update on FDA guidance development and implications for social media practices
- Examine enforcement actions to understand permissible strategies
- Understand the broader implications of social media strategies in healthcare
- Discuss patient safety concerns and effective methods of auditing and monitoring
- Learn from valuable case studies on how companies are engaging patients and consumers through social media