Ensure End-to-End Integrity and Adapt to Fit Regulatory, Market and Operational Needs
- New Brunswick, New Jersey
Available for $298.00
Your Link to Supply Chain Management!
Known for high-level programming and robust networking opportunities, CBI is the recognized leader for supply chain management, expanding their conference offerings to a variety events including Finished Product Supply, Clinical Supply Chain East/West, Import/Export, Sourcing and Procurement, Comparator Studies, Adaptive Logistics and more.
In 2012, we look ahead to our most comprehensive supply chain event to date, our Global Supply Chain Excellence Forum in July! The program will feature an esteemed lineup of industry experts and fresh faces with novel perspectives. Mark your calendar now and join our loyal following at 2012’s premier global supply chain conference.
Topics in Development include:
- Strategies to Meet Regulatory Requirements, Reduce Risk and Maintain Compliance in the Supply Chain
- Risk-Based Approaches to Ensure Supply Chain Security
- Barriers and Solutions for Success in Emerging Markets
- Clinical and Commercial Supply Packaging, Labeling and Distribution – Opportunities for Added Efficiency