Effectively Access and Manage Clinical Trial Information and Data
- East Brunswick, NJ
Available for $495.00
Utilize Sponsor and CRO Systems for Effective Clinical Document Management
Clinical studies continue to evolve due to mergers, acquisitions and initiatives towards a fully outsourced model. As a result, a sponsor could conduct studies where they need oversight of or immediate data from a CRO system or service providers, in addition to working within their own systems. In order to streamline this process, the bio/pharmaceutical industry needs to establish best practices on how to effectively manage and work collaboratively with eTMF, CTMS, Portal and EDC systems. This meeting provides a platform to determine the industry solutions for improved global clinical data access.
Join Industry Colleagues and Indentify Proven Solutions CRO Collaboration
- Establish criteria for accessing data among all users
- Understand implications of mergers/acquisitions and resulting system/data integration between companies
- Ensure CROs and vendors are collaborating effectively
- Manage data integration from a vendor system into Sponsor/CRO
- Manage CRO and vendor communication during studies
Consulting at Quintiles: Fresh thinking grounded in reality
Consulting at Quintiles provides customers with practical, sustainable solutions to their toughest business challenges — across the full product lifecycle. Based on our unique understanding of global Life Sciences realities, Quintiles’ world-class consultants leverage the broad, deep industry expertise of the world’s leading biopharma service provider to bring biopharma and medical device customers strategies they can effectively implement:
- Improving processes and productivity
- Reducing infrastructure costs
- Optimizing portfolio value
- Providing diverse stakeholders with the right evidence, from the start
- Proactively managing quality and regulatory compliance
- Creating and implementing technology solutions tailored for Life Sciences
- Gaining insights that help make the best decisions — the first time
As the world’s pioneer in biopharmaceutical services, which has helped develop or commercialize all of the top 50 best-selling drugs, let our expert consultants guide you in better seizing opportunity and navigating risk in today’s New Health landscape.
Quintiles is the world’s leading provider of biopharmaceutical services. With a network of more than 27,000 professionals working in more than 80 countries, we have helped develop or commercialize all of the top 50 best selling drugs on the market. With extensive therapeutic, scientific and analytics expertise, we help biopharmaceutical and health sciences customers navigate the increasingly complex landscape with more predictability to enable better outcomes.