Understand Evolving Tax and Transfer Pricing Policies Impacting Life Science Companies
- Washington, District of Columbia
Available for $298.00
CBI’s 7th Corporate Tax Congress is the original event that addresses the tax and transfer pricing issues distinct to the bio/pharmaceutical and medical device industries. With tax reform planning underway, attend this meeting to keep current on the latest tax rulings, available tax credits for R&D companies and legislative developments impacting state, federal and global taxation. Massive changes to our healthcare system, monumental legislation and corporate tax reform proposals and an active IRS enforcement environment have created unprecedented complexities and challenges for life sciences corporate tax professionals.
Program Highlights Include:
- Perspective on international tax issues from the OECD
- IRS updates from the LB&I Division
- The latest legislative proposals for corporate tax reform
- Healthcare reform and industry fees
- Medical device excise taxes
- Branded Prescription Drug Fee administration
- Research tax credits
- International tax planning and transfer pricing
- Tax implications of M&A, transactions and collaborations
CPE and CLE credits are available for this event.
Advantage Pricing Ends Friday, April 6!