Revenue Recognition • Gross-to-Net • Accounting for Collaborations • IFRS • Valuation • Disclosures • Leases • Transactions • and More
- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Available for $298.00
The corporate accounting profession is evolving and playing a more strategic role within organizations. Faced with a world economic crisis, increased litigation, heightened compliance complexities, new SEC disclosures, changing GAAP/IASB guidelines and the search for opportunities to innovate, it is critical that you stay ahead of the curve. Your opportunity for professional advancement, organizational growth and networking starts here at the Nation’s largest gathering of finance and accounting professionals from the life sciences sector.
- Pre-Conference Gross-to-Net Financial Planning and Accounting Seminar
- Three In-Depth workshops on Revenue Recognition; Internal Audit and FCPA Compliance; Day 2 Accounting for IPR&D
- Industry-specific networking opportunities with over 500 of your peers
- Two Focused tracks of content, with opportunity to customize your agenda
- More than 30 educational sessions and over 50 expert speakers
- CPE credits
Don’t miss this highly acclaimed Accounting and Reporting event in the life sciences industry! We look forward to seeing you in March!
“Each year this conference is awakening the knowledge of the industry with updated information to take home.” – 2011 Attendee, Rashini AGarwal, Assistant Controller, Amneal Pharmaceuticals LLC
Request a copy of the program here.