Improve Global Trial Management • Budget and Contract Appropriately • Maintain Compliance
- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Available for $298.00
NIH Keynote Address Discusses the Latest Updates on Government-Funded Clinical Research
Michael Lauer M.D.
Director, Division of Cardiovascular Sciences, National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institue (NHLBI)
National Institutes of Health (NIH)
Hear from IISRA, the NIH and Industry Peers!
Now in its 5th year, CBI’s Investigator Initiated Research and Studies Grants Forum brings together professionals from biotechnology, pharmaceutical and medical device companies to explore challenges throughout the lifecycle of an investigator initiated research study. Discover best practices and strategies to streamline grant contracting, comply with the Sunshine Act, determine FMV and manage trials across the globe.
Conference Highlights Include:
- Case studies on global IIS execution and management from Human Genome Sciences and Janssen Research & Development, LLC
- Practical strategies to manage problematic line items and optimize budgets from Pfizer Inc and Salix Pharmaceuticals FMV assessment and standardization
- Establishing transparency in interactions with HCPs
- The implications of regulations including the Sunshine Act, UK Bribery Act and others on your IIS decision process