Meeting Management for Medical and HCP Speaker Promotional Programs
CBI and Medical Meetings magazine are pleased to announce the West Coast Forum on Meeting Management for Medical and HCP Speaker Programs.
This interactive learning experience enables you to connect and discuss best practices with meeting management and speaker program professionals within pharmaceutical, biotech and medical device companies. As healthcare reform continues to roll out into early 2014, this program gives you the perfect opportunity to benchmark with colleagues and other companies on how they are managing and monitoring their meetings in the wake of reform.
Dig deeper into the implications of the Sunshine Act on medical innovation, education, data reporting and metrics, as well as how to operate effectively in a cost-conscious environment. Then break up into customized tracks – one focused on Medical Meeting Management and the other on Speaker Program Management. Move between sessions, hop around and choose the content most relevant to your role.
Learn from expert speakers on:
- Compliant practices around speaker program management
- Global meeting regulations and developments
- Cost-savings and ROI-driven approaches to meeting management
- Innovative audience engagement techniques for face-to-face, hybrid and virtual meetings
- The physician perspective on speaker programs
- Strategic meeting management practices
Speaker recruitment in a highly regulated environment