Implement Business Processes to Manage and Report HCP Spend Data
- Brussels, Belgium
The Leading Event for a Global Perspective on Transparency Initiatives
As practices for spend on healthcare providers have come under increased scrutiny, “transparency” has become a buzzword with growing weight. Guidelines regulating the disclosure of this spend are rapidly developing across the globe, including association codes that span across borders.
Although laws are not in place in every country, the global nature of the bio/pharmaceutical and medical device industries mandates that companies meet these requirements with total preparedness. Companies must not only understand the guidelines, but also take a hard look at how reporting processes can effectively improve organizational transparency that drives business process improvement and commercial growth.
This conference focuses on constructing best practices for tracking and disclosing data, creating a context for the information with effective communications, controlling spend on HCPs internally and through third parties, implementing efficient systems and aligning goals across the company.
Through this interactive forum, you will:
- Examine current international transparency regulations including an update on the EFPIA code
- Learn solutions for implementing a global system
- Improve business processes through communication of value
- Hear valuable case studies on managing regional requirements
- Discuss privacy and data protection implications of reporting
- Work effectively with CROs, CSOs, meeting planning agencies and other third parties
- Understand the impact of transparency initiatives on the relationships between industry and HCPs