5th Forum on Clinical Trial Budgeting and Project Management
Clinical Trial Budgeting and Project Management
Benchmark against the best minds in clinical operations, finance and project management
Accurately Forecast, Budget and Manage Clinical Trials to Reduce Costs and Increase Speed
Clinical and R&D teams are under more pressure than ever to complete their trials on time and within budget. Bridge the gap between Finance, Operations and Project Management to identify tools, solutions and best practices to leverage in ensuring accurate and effective planning, forecasting and managing of clinical trials.
Featured Topics Include:
- Resource planning for trials — Balancing FTEs and contractors for optimal ROI
- Best practices for forecasting accurate study enrollment numbers
- Performance incentives in clinical development
- Real-time information capturing for data-driven decision making and forecasting
- Implementation of Sunshine Act reporting requirements and their impact on R&D operations and finance
- Analysis and methods for mitigating cost variables in global markets
Attend in conjunction with the Clinical Study Start Up Forum
Clinical Study Start Up Forum
Strategies to Avoid Costly Delays in the Clinical Study Start-Up Process
July 16, 2013
Join fellow clinical professionals involved in site selection, initiation and study activation while they explore initiatives to streamline processes and reduce timelines. This interactive one day workshop will examine global and U.S.-specific challenges in data acquisition and management, as well as communications with regulatory bodies.
- Challenges of coordinating multi-site, multi-country trials
- Obstacles related to site and vendor contracts
- Roles of stakeholders in the clinical study start up process
Strategies to improve your study planning process and ensure adherence to timelines
- centralize document management
- coordinate trial sites
- adhere to study activation timelines
- New technologies available to streamline and coordinate the start-up process
Attend in conjunction with Clinical Trial Budgeting and Project Management!
About Our Gold Sponsor:
CFS Clinical (CFS) is a specialty provider focused on the business and financial management activities for clinical trials. The company offers a unique blend of contract, essential site document and cutting edge investigator grant payment management services which operate in unison to accelerate cycle times, manage compliance and risk, and stimulate investigator relationships. With our focused expertise, innovative processes, and integrated technology we are able to provide high quality, cost effective service solutions that address critical study startup and financial issues affecting the clinical trials process. Visit CFSClinical.com.