2nd Annual Forum on Global Publication Planning and Clinical Trial Registries
The EMA recently announced that companies will be required to publish their clinical trials data starting January 1, 2014, making the raw data available to third party researchers and investigators. This marks one of the biggest developments around public disclosure and sharing of data. The mandate leaves many questions – what are the implications for global competitiveness, re-analysis of data, patient confidentiality, publication and data transparency?
Attend this highly anticipated forum to learn more about how professionals working in publication planning and clinical trial disclosure can coordinate data sharing to ensure transparency.
At the 2013 forum, discuss:
- Results posting/disclosure on the EudraCT database and the current pilot studies being conducted in 2013
- Posting results for unapproved drugs
- The European Commission’s proposed new Clinical Trial Regulation released on July 17, 2012 calling for all clinical trial applications (CTAs) for an EU clinical trial to go through one central portal
- Evolving EudraCT and Clinicaltrials.gov regulations
- The editor perspective on working with industry
- Collaboration between the disclosure and medical writing groups
- Emerging development of local and national registries