Streamline Efficiencies and Improve Business Processes for HCP Spend Capture and Reporting
- San Diego, California
Your Destination for In-Depth Analysis of the Final Rule and Strategies to Ensure Readiness for the August 1 Collection Deadline
We’ve gathered the experts for the legal interpretation of the Final Rule and those with the know-how surrounding the refinement of policies and processes to ensure accurate and complete data collection as described in the regulations … All that’s missing is you!
Be a part of the conversation with your industry counterparts on the areas where companies are focusing their efforts during this critical transitional time. Through a series of interactive workshops, in-depth presentations, panels, case studies and peer-to-peer discussion groups, this meeting gives you everything you need to advance your aggregate spend efforts.
Benchmark with Peers and Hear Expert Insights on:
- Interpretation of the Final Rule – Analysis of areas of previous ambiguity, areas that require further scrutiny and potential pitfalls to avoid
- Impact of the Final Rule on your current aggregate spend systems and processes
- Transparency beyond Sunshine – State laws, international regulations and codes of conduct
- Communicating transparency efforts with HCPs – Awareness, education, inquiry/dispute handling
- Improving spend data completeness, accuracy and integrity – With a Master Class on Leveraging Data Analytics
- Plus! Hear directly from the California Attorney General’s Office as to potential enforcement activities that prosecutors could pursue utilizing publicly reported spend data
Compliance Implementation Services:
Compliance Implementation Services (CIS) is a leading life sciences consulting firm specializing in compliance and commercial strategies for pharmaceutical, biotech, and medical device companies, from clinical, through manufacturing, contracting, commercial compliance and Government Programs. CIS provides its clients with a deep understanding of industry laws and regulations, innovative and practical applications, and custom solutions to guide them to a "Culture of Compliance" that is both meaningful and sustainable.