The Pharmaceutical Compliance Event of the Year
- Washington, District of Columbia
Compliance. Down to a Science…
Attended by more than 400 senior compliance executives in 2012, PCC — the flagship meeting of CBI’s Compliance Series — has served as the go-to meeting for its extensive learning and networking opportunities. Designed through input from the industry’s top compliance leaders, this meeting features a best-in-class faculty of more than 90 legal and compliance experts including more than two dozen pharmaceutical Chief Compliance Officers.
Whether it’s the “tone at the top” messages from the Presidents or CEOs of major companies, the insight from government agencies such as the DOJ, FDA, SEC or state U.S. Attorney’s and Attorneys’ General Offices or the interactive panels, presentations and case studies from peers — there’s something for every compliance professional at CBI’s Annual PCC.
Annual Program Highlights
- The in-depth agenda covers all aspects of commercial, regulatory, clinical and corporate compliance program management
- Interactive formatting affords attendees the opportunity to choose their own conference agenda and interact directly with their peers in focused settings.
- Dedicated tailored content for senior-level professionals is available throughout the program agenda.
- A 101 workshop on compliance fundamentals addresses beginners’ needs.
- A variety of interactive workshops and break-out sessions are designed with specific functional responsibilities in mind – such as monitoring, training, investigations or R&D compliance.
- Tracked programming addresses Fraud and Abuse, Sunshine Compliance and Aggregate Spend Promotional Compliance, Global Compliance and more.
Speaking proposals are being accepted now. Please contact Gina Glendening, Senior Program Manager at email@example.com for details.