Innovative Designs for Healthcare Education Models that Engage Patients, Improve Quality and Yield Measurable Outcomes
- San Francisco, California
Medical Education & Research Grants Breakthrough Summit
|Innovative Designs for Healthcare Education Models that Engage Patients, Improve Quality and Yield Measurable Outcomes|
Backed by more than a decade of providing an interactive, discussion-based forum for medical education professionals, CBI’s Medical Education & Research Grants Breakthrough Summit is designed to fill a gap for companies looking for an innovative meeting on the West Coast. Covering the value of quality improvement initiatives and patient education/engagement in a post-Sunshine and ever-changing regulatory environment, this meeting is designed to give you the latest updates on evolving medical education approaches.
Hear Expert Insights on:
- Patient-centric educational approaches
- The intersection of emerging technology and educational design
- The impact of CME on clinical integration and physician behavior
- Metrics of funded activities
- Best practices for grant writing and review
- Sunshine interpretations and assumption documents
- The impact of healthcare reform, including ACOs and PCMHs, on CME
Plus! Don't miss our supplemental program taking place immediately before the Medical Education & Research Grants Summit:
April 28-29, 2014
Hilton San Francisco Financial District
San Francisco, CA
CBI’s Life Sciences Advisory Board Strategy & Efficiency Summit provides a unique examination of how clinical and commercial advisory boards are initially designed, formed, maintained, and utilized to achieve optimal goals. Refresh your company’s approach to advisory boards in order to keep advisors engaged while still maintaining compliance.
Check out the Pricing & Venue page to receive an exclusive 3-day rate to attend both programs.