In-Depth Content Covers Updated FDA Standards, Labeling Regulations, Study Design, PRO Measurement Tools and Analysis
- Philadelphia, PA
Join us for the longest running PRO conference in the industry. The “go to” PRO event on the market.
In-Depth Content On:
- FDA Approval Process
- Labeling Standards
- ClinRO’s and other Clinical Endpoints
- Content Validity
- Pro Metrics/Measurements
NEW THIS YEAR! Six Executive Summits:
These Six executive summits present an exciting opportunity to dive deeper into up-to-date topics, industry hot points and compelling discussions.
- ePRO’s Future – BYOD (Bring Your Own Device)
- Psychometrics – Rasch Item Response Theory vs. Classical Test Theory
- Tap into the Power of Social Media to Support Content Validity
- Adapt PRO Measures for Emerging Markets – Ensuring Valid Translations and Cultural Adaptations
- Achieve Greater Content Validity Using a Mixed Method Approach
- PRO Data Surveillance – Risk-Based Monitoring and Pain Reporting in Clinical Trials
Don’t miss this transformative summit that will shed light on FDA standards, best measurement tools, global regulations, new technologies, psychometrics and PRO data surveillance.