Effectively Align the Dissemination of Study Data through Results Postings and Publications
The EMA’s recent announcement around transparency of clinical trial data marks one of the biggest developments in public disclosure. More pharmaceutical companies are committing to sharing patient-level data with third party researchers and investigators upon reasonable request, leaving many questions around global competitiveness, misuse of data, patient confidentiality and publication timelines.
Now in its third year, The Publication and Clinical Trial Disclosure Forum is designed for professionals working in publication planning and clinical trial disclosure to share strategies and benchmark plans for coordinating data sharing and ensuring transparency.
Key Topics to Be Addressed Include:
- Implications of the EMA data transparency and data sharing initiatives
- Results posting procedures on the EudraCT database
- The Editor perspective on working with industry and publishing data
- How the Sunshine Act and other regulations affect financial disclosure of medical publications
- Updated ICMJE authorship guidelines
- Clinical data standardization of disparate sources and systems
- Specific requirements and emerging developments of local and national registries
- Collaboration between the disclosure and medical writing groups