Improve Market Access and Product Value Propositions for Evolving Stakeholders
- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
With expanding Medicaid coverage, payment reform, an increase of ACOs, and demands for value and evidence based treatment options—is your team ready for the 2014 Manage Markets?
As one of the longest running annual conferences dedicated to managed markets professionals, Managed Care Market Strategies offers a unique opportunity to identify and review proven solutions to demonstrate the value of your product and maximize its positioning in an evolving managed market.
Don’t miss the opportunity to hear case studies from industry thought leaders and participate in networking opportunities with various life science peers at this must-attend event for 2014.
Conference Highlights Include:
- Insights from the evolving, evidence-based, managed care market
- Hear from different ACO models & government organizations
- Understand the impact of value-based models on product pricing, contracting, and marketing
- Key considerations for specialty product reimbursement and access
- Optimize cross collaboration amongst pharma departments to improve managed market strategies
- Leverage HEOR and CER data for targeted value propositions and to achieve market access