Evaluate Hub Strategies to Ensure Effective and Efficient Delivery of Patient Services
- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Hub Models and Program Design
|Evaluate Hub Strategies to Ensure Effective and Efficient Delivery of Patient Services|
What’s your hub approach? Does it streamline efficiencies and provide you the control that you want in a cost-effective manner? Do you know what else your hub program can do for your patients AND give your product a competitive edge in the market?
Leaders in brand management and commercial operations across the industry are actively reassessing their hub strategy – are you?
Join your peers at this timely meeting on hub models and program design as you prepare to launch, transition or reboot your corporate or product approach to hub services.
This February, manufacturers, hub providers, specialty pharmacies and others in strategic distribution planning explore pressing questions about hub strategy including:
- What are key benchmarks for Hub strategies? 1 year post launch? 5 years?
- How do I best align a Hub brand with a product or portfolio?
- How do I aggregate as much Hub and specialty data as efficiently as possible and turn it into actionable, strategic and targeted decisions sooner?
- Who owns the Hub relationship and within which manufacturer teams does it belong?
- What are best practices for contracting with a Hub and what is FMV for services provided?
- What is the level, frequency, and time of data being disclosed from my Hub platform?
- How do I best maintain compliance with HIPPA regulations and the HITECH Act legislation?
As you finalize your budget and strategic plan, you’ll want to be sure to incorporate the valuable insight being shared at this meeting.
Join us today and bring your product and Hub strategy to the next level!