Build Relationships with HCPs and Patients for an Enhanced Customer Experience
- Philadelphia, PA
CBI’s 16th Annual Bio/Pharma Contact Centers conference is the bio/pharmaceutical industry’s must-attend event for executives responsible for medical information, medical communications, customer relations and call center management. This content-rich forum brings together the most valuable industry perspectives to present best practices and strategies for managing a diverse set of contact center responsibilities while navigating an evolving regulatory and healthcare landscape.
Featured Topics to be Addressed:
- Gain insight into the cutting edge technology and innovations in contact centers
- Utilize social media communication channels/platforms
- Implement quality and performance metrics for demonstrating value
- Explore outsourcing vs. in-house contact centers to mitigate costs
- Monitor adverse events that come through alternative channels
- Utilize the contact center to enhance patient engagement and adherence
- Plus even more!
PREVIOUS ATTENDEE ACCLAIM:
It was great to benchmark with other companies as well as walk away with tangible and practical ideas to implementPharmacovigilance Manager, Fleet Laboratories
at my own facility.
CBI is consistent in managing high quality conferences, including content, speakers and venue.Director, Product Monitoring, Mallinckrodt
[the conference] Helped me identify areas within my contact center operations where we could improve/expand serviceDirector, Medical Customer Interface, Pfizer Inc
or areas to focus on.
Great conference to get insights from other organizations.Call Center Manager, Novartis