Determine Cost Value Differentiation to Enable Market Access and Product Uptake
- San Francisco, CA
The oncology marketplace is an increasingly competitive environment and a strong commercialization strategy and launch plan is essential for product success. As new, innovative therapies enter the pipeline, how do you ensure that your products attain market access?
Join us at CBI’s 10th Annual Oncology Commercialization & Market Access — an in-depth and dynamic event delivering content designed to help you build a commercial playbook, drive a successful launch and enhance oncology commercialization strategies already in place. Learn how you can set your brand apart in the changing payment model landscape and gain tactical advice on how to best position your brand.
Learn from Industry Leaders in Oncology to:
- Develop and define product value for high-cost novel therapies
- Explore cost integration into evidence-based medicine to define value
- Discuss motivating influences behind therapy adoption with providers and payers
- Examine key internal business considerations to successfully execute a global product launch
- Incorporate medical affairs to bridge development and commercialization and ensure launch success
- Cultivate methods to partner products with CDx during the therapy development stage to justify process and highlight value
- Understand the dynamic payer landscape in the U.S. and Europe to drive global product access
PREVIOUS ATTENDEE ACCLAIM:
Excellent conference, great speakers and great content.Commercial Associate, Inovio Pharmaceuticals
I found this to be very educational!
Great engagement! I received real-world information that I can take back to my day-to-day.AstraZeneca