Demonstrating the Value of Medical Education: A Mandate for the Profession
- San Francisco, CA
CBI’s West Coast Medical Education & Research Grants Breakthrough Summit is back for a fourth year of interactive discussions between supporters and providers surrounding the latest trends and impacts of a value-based healthcare system on the Medical Education industry. With the shift towards patient-centered education, supporters and providers must collaborate to provide quality education to physicians, improving the outcomes and lives of patients they serve.
This year’s program will provide practical approaches from pharma and educational professionals that have executed unique and proven initiatives to demonstrate the value of medical education.
Join leading experts from provider and supporter organizations in a meaningful dialogue designed to move the industry forward.
Contribute your voice on these critical issues:
- Build the value proposition for medical education — Hear effective approaches industry leaders have taken to make CME matter to the C-Suite
- Leverage innovative technologies into provider education —
An important step in engaging the learner, making the content memorable and driving measurable outcomes
- Make the case for industry standardization and data integrity —
Ensuring the ability to accurately report on the impact of CME funding
- Combine patient and clinician-oriented educational activities to drive clinical outcomes and extend CME interventions beyond HCPs to public health
- Identify the critical issues that organizations consider when reviewing grants applications
- Determine what must be included in outcome reports to demonstrate impact succinctly — Why less is often more
- Consider the practical realities of QI and clinical outcomes in medical education — Ready for prime-time, or just the latest buzz-word?
- Hear about the potential impact of the 2016 presidential election on healthcare and CME from Paula Eichenbrenner, Executive Director, AMCP Foundation
PREVIOUS ATTENDEE ACCLAIM:
A terrific blend of topics, which made for an enlightening — and challenging — educational experience.Director, CME & Compliance, Applied Clinical Education
I acquired information and understanding on grant value and funding requirements that I can apply atSenior Grant Program Specialist, Medtronic Cardiovascular
my job and share with my work counterparts.