The World’s Largest and Highest Acclaimed Event for CFOs, Controllers and Finance Executives within the Life Sciences Sector
- Philadelphia, PA
CBI’s Life Sciences Accounting & Reporting Congress provides extraordinary expertise and industry-specific CPE content at a time of unprecedented dynamism and regulatory change. Join over 500 finance and accounting professionals from the life sciences business, hear from world-class speakers and tailor your conference experience with the choice of
6 Summits, 6 Workshops, 3 Tracks and 6 Learning Labs!
Available! Pending Approval
HOT TOPICS IN 2017:
- SEC updates and SEC comment letter review
- FASB initiatives and new standards
- Non-GAAP measures
- Revenue recognition and adoption of the new standard
- Lease accounting changes
- Contending with massive pricing and payer pressures
- M&A climate check and Wall Street insight
- Gross-to-Net estimates and accruals
- Hedge accounting and financial instruments
- Accounting for licensing deals, business combinations and
- New risks impacting the industry and key controls to mitigate
- Revenue management strategies for newly commercial products
This Multifaceted Event Features
Over 75 Speakers and Panelists, Including:
CATHY ENGELBERT CEO Deloitte & Touche
WESLEY BRICKER Chief Accountant U.S. SEC
RUSSELL GOLDEN Chairman FASB
STEPHEN RIVERA Senior Director Johnson & Johnson
Previous Attendee Acclaim:
A premier event for finance professionals in theWorldwide Biopharma Business Controller, Pfizer Inc
healthcare industry... Would be difficult to surpass.
CBI continues to deliver the most relevant andChief Financial Officer, Acucela
highest quality topics for our industry.
Engaging, interactive and a great experience to meet with industry experts to discuss the recent topics impacting life science business as a whole.Senior Manager, Technical Accounting, Sanofi
Great content aside, the networkingDirector of Accounting, Sunovion
opportunities are second to none.