Breakthrough Strategies for Service Model Design and Enhancement to Improve Access and Outcomes
- Philadelphia, PA
Over 700 leaders in Patient Access, Brand Management, Reimbursement and Specialty Distribution across the industry have benefited from CBI’s Hub Model Conference Series — The only event to provide insight from key stakeholders including manufacturers, specialty pharmacies, hubs, payers, PBMs, and more. Join your peers at this timely meeting as you prepare to launch, transition or reboot your corporate or product approach to hub services.
NEW FOR 2017! Can’t Miss Session Spotlight:
Partnership Pavilion — Collaborate with Manufacturer, Hub and SPP Counterparts Overcome barriers by developing and leveraging a synergistic approach to enhance patient care and outcomes.
CUSTOMIZE YOUR CONFERENCE EXPERIENCE
WITH 6 FOCUSED WORKSHOPS:
A Specialty Data Discovery Dive — Finding the Missing Link in Your Products' Value Story
B Scorecarding Summit — Measuring Hub Performance and Value
C Advanced SP Contracting Course — Contract Design, Execution of Contract Amendments and Benchmarks to Renegotiate Terms of Agreement
D Navigate the High-Touch Hub-Lite Model to Keep Pace with the Evolving Healthcare Landscape
E Breaking Barriers — Optimize Patient Care and Coordinate Key Stakeholders to Streamline Access and Improve Outcomes
F Insource, Outsource, Hybrid? Utilizing the Best Hub Service Model for Your Product Portfolio and the Top Transition Strategies
Multistakeholder Perspectives on High-Impact Topics Transforming Patient Access:
Amgen • Avella Specialty Pharmacy • Bayer Healthcare • Boehringer Ingelheim
CoverMyMeds • GlaxoSmithKline • Intarcia Therapeutics, Inc.
Lash Group, a part of AmerisourceBergen • MedImpact • Healthcare Systems, Inc.
Nuvera Life Sciences Consulting • Ogilvy CommonHealth Worldwide
Sobi, Inc. • Sonexus Health • Triplefin • VirMedica
Expert Insights and Robust Discussion on the Most Compelling Topics Related to Hub and SPP Model Optimization!
- Evaluate the hub lifecycle and decision-making around when you need a hub and why
- Compare the costs/benefits and considerations of insourcing and outsourcing hub services
- Gain actionable ideas for enhancing existing and implementing creative hub services
- Explore the increase in payer-owned SPPs and the impact on patient access
- Assess the changing insurance dynamic and the effect on turnaround time
- Analyze key concerns around the shift towards EMR and how hubs will adapt
- Leverage ePA technology to create efficiencies and enhance hub management
- Examine key considerations to enhance hub and SPP partnerships