Overcome Patient Affordability Barriers in an Evolving Managed Care Landscape
- San Francisco, CA
Facilitating patient affordability and access to medication is one of the greatest ongoing areas of concern for pharma/biotech companies. While this is difficult in and of itself, companies must also navigate increased efforts from health plans to limit reimbursement of high cost therapeutics. Challenges continue to arise for manufacturers including formulary exclusions, high deductible plans, changes in benefit design, NDC blocks and step therapy programs.
CBI’s Formulary, Co-Pay and Access Summit provides a forum for industry to convene, benchmark and gain strategies to navigate new and impending access challenges within the value-based landscape while providing valuable patient services and support including coupons, co-pays and bridge programs.
Featured Content for 2017 Includes:
- Navigate the evolving managed care landscape to develop product and brand-specific strategies for formulary access
- Determine the influence of formulary exclusions, NDC blocks and step therapy programs on provider prescribing behaviors or pharmacy strategies
- Deep-dive into MACRA to develop brand-specific quality based standards
- Identify access strategies, including bridge programs and $0 co-pay cards, to overcome formulary block challenges
- Educate payers on products that are in the pipeline to expedite formulary inclusion
- Gain strategies to develop access initiatives at product launch
- Explore risk-based contracting with payers and gain insight on success stories and lessons learned
- Collaborate across managed markets teams and brand teams to unify product strategies
- Differentiate between managed care contracting and PBM contracting
Previous Attendee Acclaim:
CBI does a fine job at focusing on relevant and timely market and customer topics. Their staff is professional and accommodating. As a speaker as well as a leader that sends staff to these conferences, I am consistently satisfied and impressed with the discussions and takeaways.VP, Contracting & Channel Marketing, Bayer
Excellent appraisal of approaches and philosophiesSenior Director, Quality Strategic Consumer Group, Janssen
in market access and engagement.
Great conference — so important to keep healthcare landscape and access at the forefront of discussions.VP, Business Development, PSKW
A cost-effective way to learn from thought leaders, peers and vendors in a topic area of interest. Especially useful at the beginning of the year to set performance goals and thinkAssistant Director, Payer Marketing, Acorda Therapeutics
of new approaches to explore during the year.