New Models for Direct Contracting Hospital Sales and Data Management to Drive Product Success in Evolving Health Systems
- Scottsdale, AZ
As health systems continue to grow and consolidate to form major Integrated Delivery Networks (IDNs), manufacturers are tasked with learning how to best contract with, and sell to, these evolving systems to ensure product success. With conflict of interest policies in place and restricted access to physicians, manufacturers are changing sales approaches to better reach and engage these new customers.
CBI’s Partnering with IDNs BioPharma Strategy Summit brings together manufacturers and IDNs to discuss how to create a mutually beneficial partnership for continual care coordination, strategic product management and improved access.
Reinvent Your Approach to Working with Providers and IDNs:
- Arm sales teams with outcomes-based information and extend offers of “beyond the pill” utility to HCPs and their patients
- Understand the impact of provider consolidation on sales model modification and expansion
- Evaluate the data needed to prove the clinical and analytical validity of your diagnostic or therapy
- Review the Medicare Access and CHIP Reauthorization ACT (MACRA) and timeline
- Identify the advantages of working with integrated health systems which are comprised of a provider, payer and pharmacy
- Address the challenges and opportunities of specialty pharmacies
- Examine the current and evolving key regulatory drivers of ACOs
- Assess various risk-sharing models and your IDN/ACO partner’s ability to tolerate risk