Design Quality in Processes from R&D through Manufacturing
- San Francisco, California
Hear the Successes and Challenges Industry Leaders have Faced Implementing QbD
Building upon our 2nd Annual conference, IVT’s 3rd Annual Bio/Pharmaceutical Quality-by-Design is an opportune time to continue the conversation and hear updates regarding industry’s progression towards QbD implementation and the latest FDA initiatives surrounding Quality by Design. The FDA is mandating that the life science industry achieve manufacturing excellence by implementing quality initiatives throughout the product lifecycle.
This conference is designed to provide updates, case studies and risk-based approaches to QbD implementation.
- Learn how to implement a QbD system company-wide
- Implement a QbD-based method development system in your analytics
- Identify quality risk management and risk-based decision making
- Communicate with CMO’s to ensure QbD at all phases of development
- Discuss QbD realization – What does success look like?