Mitigate Manufacturing Risk and Ensure Quality Oversight through Strategic Collaboration
- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Available for $298.00
Learn from interactive case studies and new presentations around quality oversight from the FDA, Aegis Analytical Corporation, Arno Therapeutics, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Covidien, Eagle Pharmaceuticals, Eli Lilly & Co, GlaxoSmithKline, Genentech, Watson Labs, Wockhardt Contract Services, Aegis Corporation and many more.
With increased scrutiny on the bio/pharmaceutical industry for cost containment, it is more important than ever for companies to learn the most efficient and productive ways to outsource manufacturing and manage costs. In this focused, interactive forum, bio/pharmaceutical executives come together with contract manufacturing organizations to discuss strategies for effective operations, quality oversight and risk mitigation. Join your colleagues to hear the latest regulatory trends, learn best sourcing practices and identify business opportunities in the outsourcing arena.
- Discuss cost reduction and investment optimization through effective contracts
- Analyze the regulatory landscape from the FDA perspective
- Help ensure thorough quality oversight in a manufacturing partnership
- Utilize cross-functional collaboration for effective technology transfer