Balance Global Compliance Considerations with Efficient Program Design to Build Effective Stability Studies
- San Diego, California
Available for $298.00
The Premier Forum for Biotech, Pharmaceutical and Medical Device Stability Professionals to Gather Critical Information and Updates
IVT is proud to bring our 3rd Annual Stability Programs Forum to the west coast. Building on the conversation from 2011, industry experts return this winter to share methods and best practices for one of the most vital elements of the drug development process. This forum discusses issues essential to building a successful stability program for efficient development and high caliber results.
Join us in December to learn perspectives from industry peers regarding topics such as:
- Ensure stability studies are in compliance – Review FDA, ICH, World Health Organization and Zone III and IV Guidelines and Regulations
- Audit Preparation – Apply Key Takeaways from Recent Inspections and 483s to Ensure Your Organization is Prepared
- Stability Considerations for Medical Devices and In Vitro Diagnostic Assays
- Designing Stability Studies for Biologic Submissions
- Explore OOS and OOT Results in Stability
And much more!