Prevent 483s and Warning Letters by Incorporating Robust Quality Practices
- Arlington, Virginia
Available for $495.00
IVT is proud to introduce its premier forum focused on quality system compliance and inspection readiness. This 2 ½ tracked-out and interactive conference convenes industry leaders to discuss implementable strategies to remain proactive in adhering to evolving global GXP regulations. Audit preparation and inspection readiness presentations are led by Quality Assurance professionals, and SME’s review essential information to ensure quality system regulations are met.
- Learn what the FDA and global regulators are focusing on during inspections
- Review preparation needed for both general inspections and pre-approval inspections
- Participate in a interactive mock inspection simulation
- In-depth overview of running a successful internal audit program
- How to conduct effective and efficient supplier audits
- Evaluate action items when your organization encounters a 483, warning letter or consent decree
- In-depth coverage of CSV, lab compliance, personnel training records, facility/equipment and more to ensure quality system regulations are adhered to
- Tailored programming for both bio/pharmaceutical and medical device companies
Plus! Benchmark with your peers during roundtable discussions designed to address your biggest challenges.