Design Control, Process Verification & Validation
- Minneapolis, MN
IVT’s Medical Device Validation Week 2017 is the must-attend event for quality, validation, verification and design control professionals to benchmark with industry leaders and investigators on improving current validation techniques and return to the office with actionable tactics to enhance productivity and maintain compliance.
As pressure increases to comply with global regulations, CFR 820 and the new FDA UDI requirement, it is critical to build your toolbox of effective GMP strategies.
Now in its second year, this conference provides concise training, in-depth strategy sharing and educational tools separated through two tracks, design control and process validation and verification.
Dive Deep into Medical Device Validation and Quality Challenges:
- Benchmark with colleagues to improve comprehensive validation practices
- Prepare and conduct test method validation
- Achieve advanced risk management strategies for design, process and product validation
- Manage change control processes enterprise-wide
- Build a site validation master plan
- Ensure data security and data integrity through an effective CSV system
- Develop and utilize expedited SOPs
Take Home an Exclusive IVT Toolkit, Including:
- Test method protocol and report template outline
- Facilities validation protocol and report template
- Computer system validation policy
- Part 11 requirements applicable to the control of data security and integrity
- SOP templates
Previous Attendee Acclaim:
Excellent opportunity to learn and share best practices and experiences across the industry.Validation COE Leader, Medtronic
Attending the conference helps me to understand how well my company is doing regarding process validation compared with the standard industry.Engineering Manager, Medtronic
It’s a good platform for networking and knowing latest trends in validation/Regulatory Affairs...Senior Manager, Validation, Pacific Biosciences
Great conference — interesting and interactive.Associate Device Development Engineer, Regeneron
As a supplier, it was beneficial to hear our customer’s approach to validation and verification.Senior Quality Engineer, Apple Rubber Products
IVT’s Conference provided a great way to learn from aDevice Development Engineer, Regeneron
variety of smart and experienced people.
Excellent Opportunity to increase knowledge and network.Senior Validation Engineer, Abbott
Appreciated to focus on medical devices and ability to interact with other validation leaders in our industry to assure we are staying abreast with industry best practices.Senior Manager, Shared Services, Medtronic
Very good content overall. Knowledgeable speakers.Principal Engineer, Johnson & Johnson Vision Care