It was an educational experience re: PAPS, REMS, starting up community assistance programs to meet the community needs—Impressed!
– 2011 Attendee, United BioSource Corp
Invaluable opportunities here to forge collaborative partnerships and networks within the PAP industry!
– 2011 Attendee, Manager of PrescriptionEase Program, Mount Carmel Health
I’ve attended CBI conferences for several years and appreciate the opportunity to interact with industry experts all in one place – seeing old friends and making new contacts.
– 2011 Attendee, Executive Director, Rx Partnership
The conference gave me a broader understanding of the PAP industry and its challenges.
– 2011 Attendee, Senior Coordinator, Johnson and Johnson Patient Assistance Foundation
This conference provides the forum for all the 'players' in the Prescription Assistance process.
- 2011 Attendee, Coordinator, Prescription Assistance Programs, SCOPE Inc.
Being new to the industry, this meeting has provided me with some new worthy information to apply to my existing Pharmacy Assistance Program!
– 2011 Attendee, NY Presbyterian Hospital
It would take months to learn all of that on my own! The speakers are truly subject matter experts in the field!
– 2010 Attendee, Trade Account Manager, Walgreens
Thorough coverage of basics and salient points.
– 2010 Attendee, Program Auditor, AstraZeneca
An opportunity to learn more about the evolution of traditional PAPs into IPAP, which benefits patients and facilities.
– 2010 Attendee, Program Coordinator, NYC-CAN PAP