About This Conference
iPharma 2014 — industry’s leading marketing innovation summit — is the most compelling life sciences meeting, uniting key stakeholders in the world of digital marketing, strategy, branding, innovation, sales, and IT to share the latest trends and real-world approaches to developing effective and innovative multi-channel campaigns.
Industry pioneers from Arbor Pharmaceuticals, Auxilium, Bayer, Biogen Idec, Boehringer Ingelheim, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Celgene, CSL Behring, EMD Serono, GE Healthcare, Inspirion, Lilly, Lundbeck, Merck, Novartis, Ova Science, Pfizer, Purdue, Roche, Shire, UCB, Voltarra Pharmaceuticals and many other leading organizations will collaborate to share insights and explore effective tools and strategies to:
- Revolutionize the way the industry engages with consumers and HCPs
- Utilize new marketing channels and integrate them successfully with their multi-channel strategy
- Establish new strategies that enhance results
- Identify the role of internal stakeholders in the promotional process
- Exchange ideas with industry thought leaders and your peers on social, digital innovation, multi-channel strategies and more!
- Register now!